People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
August is National Happiness Happens
You can’t have too much happy!
If you make happiness a habit for a month, it
won’t be hard to make it a year-long attitude.
Your happiness is a gift because it literally brings out the best in you.
How you can celebrate the
Happiness Happens Month:
- Wear your silver shades, donate your silver coins — pay someone’s toll, bus
or subway fare, buy a soda, or take up a donation for your favorite charity — or pass out silver kisses. Why
silver? Because not-so-secretly happy people have a way of finding the silver lining in even the darkest clouds
- Send a text message that says: Celebrate Happiness
Happens Month with me
- On Facebook, make a post every day in August that says: Happiness Happens
when …” (and list your happy moment of the day)
- On Twitter, make a post every day in August that says:
#HappinessHappens when …” (and list your happy moment of the day)
- Make a Happy Treasure Chest — a box full of the things that bring smiles to
- Have conversations about happiness … tell others what
made you happy, and ASK them what made others happy too
- Lead a Happiness Happens Celebration Activity at work. Vote for the Happiest
Employee or Customer, have a Happy Expressions Pot Luck Lunch where everyone tells about their happiest moment
at the company (best story wins a prize), or host a Happy Scavenger Hunt
For more information about Happiness Happens Month, click here.
I caught the hapiness virus last night when I was out singing beneath the stars.
-Hafiz of Persia
Call Us Today: 713-723-3330 or
Schedule Online by clicking here